Salmon with Saba and horseradish sauce
- 4 salmon filets
- 3 tbsp SABA
- 1 tsp freshly grated horseradish - more if you like it
- variation: 1 tsp freshly grated ginger root
- Cook the salmo filet in a very hot pan, skin side down to make it crunchy.
- Pay attention to keep the salmon juicy.
- For the sauce, warm SABA and the horseradish in a small saucepan.
- Serve the crunchy salmon with the warm sauce of SABA and horseradish.
- As a variation you can substitute the horseradish with 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger root... I find it wonderful!