Mamma giò Style Escalopes
- 400 gr pork or beef loin sliced 1 cm thick
- all purpose flour
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp BALSABAMO 6
- Pound the meat using a meat-pounder until very thin.
- Lightly flour each slice and shake off excess flour.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and butter, cook the meat on both sides.
- Season the meat with salt.
- Discard the fat in the pan and add BALSABAMO 6 and the vegetable stock.
- Cook for a while to thicken the sauce. Serve hot.