Agrodolce lamb with rice noodels
- 400 gr grounded lamb meat
- anise seeds
- 400 gr black chard leaves
- 220 gr rice noodles
- 4 dried apricots plumped in SABA to cover and cut in stripes
- 6 tbsp BALSABAMO 6
- grated lemon zest
- sea salt and black pepper
- Put a tablespoon oil in a wok, add the lamb meat, anise seeds and dried apricots stripes.
- Stir fry with 6 tbsp BALSABAMO 6 and add black card leaves.
- Let it cook for a while, then add rice noodles and a little water.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with a little grated lemon zest.