Turkey in red and green with broccoli and pomegranate
- 400 gr turkey bite size cut
- 200 gr broccoli, cut into florets chilli flakes
- pomegranade seeds
- 6 cm ginger root finely shredded
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. BALSABAMO 6
- extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- Put a tablespoon olive oil in a wok, add the ginger, broccoli florets, chilli flakes, and turkey bites.
- Stir fry with 4 tbsp BALSABAMO 6 until turkey is cooked.
- Then add coconut milk.
- Bring to boil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot in a bowl with pomegranate seeds and drops of BALSABAMO 6.